Thursday, March 31, 2011

A new little guy in the family..Blake Camron Howell



The newest addition to our family came on March 18, 2011 when Blake Camron Howell was born to my brother Camron and his wife, Lauren. Gracie and Audrey have now become big sisters to a little brother, otherwise known as "bro". It is always such an honor and a pleasure to hold a newborn in my arms. Babies make me so happy. I love this little family so much and am so grateful I was able to hang out with the big sisters for the night while mom and dad stayed at the hospital with Baby Blake. My only regret is that I do not live closer so that I can see this little guy and his big sisters more often. Someday.... I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family, and Blake is the newest addition. YAY!!


No comments: