Monday, January 24, 2011

A New Angel in the family.... Breckin Rylee Howell 1-10-11




Mandi, Cassi and I had the opportunity to be in Tucson when Dusty and Adrienne brought their new little bundle of joy into the world. Breckin was beautiful from the moment she showed her little face. Words cannot describe what a feeling it is to be in the room when a new baby is delivered. Thanks to Adrienne and Dusty for allowing me to peek in on the special occassion. It was a beautiful day. Ryker, Hailee and Markee were excited to say hello to their baby sister, although Ryker was hoping there may have been some mistake and SHE was really a brother. Sorry Ryker!! You are going to be the best big brother to one more little sister. :) It was a great day. I love babies and I love my family!!


No comments: