Thursday, December 2, 2010

Its game time.....

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with friends and family!!! I love this holiday and I miss Grandma and Grandpa Carter as we celebrate Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for them and the legacy they have left. I am proud to be a part of their family. I am also grateful for my mom and Dan and all they do for each of us kids. We are truly lucky to have such wonderful parents. My siblings are awesome as well and all of their kiddos. IT makes me happy to be around such great people. So, I guess that means we are officially into the HOLIDAY season now and you know what that means.........IT's TIME FOR some BASKETBALL!!!! Here we go KOBY!!!!! Good Luck to the Thatcher Eagle Basketball team!!!

1 comment:

Sherra said...

Thanksgiving ALWAYS makes me miss Grandpa and Grandma the most! Sounds like you guys are all doing well! Good luck with basketball.