Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What matters most...


What can I say....this is what life is all about! My family! They are the most important people to me and my most precious possessions. A lot of things have happened this past month, and I have had to deal with one of the hardest things that parents have to face at times in their lives and that is when their children move away from home and try to make it on their own in the big world. Did I teach them all that I could? Will they be able to make good decisions on their own? Will they find happiness as they figure out what they want to be when they grow up? Will they forget me? haha I hope not, I have dedicated the past 20 years of my life to these kids and while none of us are perfect, I think they have turned out pretty good. NO, really good! These are the people that I want to spend eternity with.
So, Koby...it's just you and me at home. We have the house to ourselves. :) But it is a wonderful blessing to know that my girls are not far away. They are safe, they are happy and they are furthering their education and finding their way in this world. All is Well!!!

1 comment:

chaos said...

that's awesome...i wish my oldest two would move out sometimes...but then again....i'd miss them!!