Sunday, September 5, 2010

Birthday Surprise!!!


















As I get older another birthday isn't always a reason to celebrate, it's just a reminder that so much of my life is in the past. haha But really my kids made me especially thankful that it was my birthday this year. They surprised me with tickets to see one of my favorite comedians, Brian Regan. Mandi and I spent the evening on the 3rd row in the pit. WOW, he was so close and there were so many times in the show that I couldn't breathe and really thought I might pee my pants. He did not disappoint and next time I want Cassi and Koby to be there to see him as well. Thanks kiddos, it was a great present and I love you guys so much! The night also ended on a great note as I got a picture on my cell phone from Lauren with a picture of Grace and Audrey announcing they are going to be big sisters. YAY!!! It was a good day!

No comments: